RETURN TO THE BUILDING 2022
Despite all the trials of the pandemic that kept us outside the walls of FWBC, God has been faithful and is now bringing us together in person again. Our doors will open at 9:30 am to allow time for screening and seating before the service begins. Please take note of the following guidelines established to ensure the safety of all worshippers.
• Everyone must enter the Full Life Center through the front door. No one should use any of the other doors either with a key or with someone opening the door from the inside.
• Waiver statements will be required for everyone attending service. If you have not completed the form before attending the in-person service, you will be asked to sign the form releasing First Waughtown Baptist Church from liability regarding COVID-19.
• Masks covering the mouth and nose will be required. If you cannot wear a mask or have any symptoms of illness, we invite you to continue to worship with us virtually until you are feeling better and conditions improve. After January 2nd, the virtual service will be offered on a delay, which we will publicize soon.
• We will practice social distancing. Please allow an usher to assist you with seating.
• Please limit your movement once you get into the Full Life Center and follow all posted and verbal instructions.
• At the end of service, everyone should exit promptly through the center doors on the front side of the church.
Corporate Sunday School will continue to be offered via Zoom in January on a new schedule. The class will be conducted from 6 pm – 7 pm each Sunday until further notice. [Meeting ID 919 7066 7658; Passcode 579658]
The decision on bus/van transportation is pending. We will notify you as soon as the date to resume this service is confirmed.
We are making every effort to prepare for successful re-entry, and we appreciate your patience through this process. All of us will be excited about seeing each other and fellowshipping in person, but we must continue to be safe. We ask for your full cooperation as First Church opens its doors in 2022! To God be the glory!